I hope you are doing well. Below you will find all information for your upcoming week of your SOYA 200 Hour Alberta Hybrid for the dates of September 18th-24th 2022. Please read through it carefully to make sure you select the option(s) that best meets your needs. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 403-324-1430 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to host you at our Retreat Centre and to support you in this exciting journey that you are embarking on.
Catherine Rawlek (Manager Tullamore Retreat Centre)
- This retreat is for those registered with the SOYA 200 Hour Program in Strathmore, Alberta. If you are not already registered with SOYA, but are looking to do so, you can find more information on their website at https://www.soyayoga.com/.
- All money paid, excluding the $100 deposit, can be refunded until May 1st, 2022. Upon May 1st, all fees are due and are non-refundable.
- Payments can be made directly through the website on this page or by etransfer to email@example.com. Prior to sending an etransfer, please contact us via email or phone to confirm that your desired accommodations are still available.
- All catering provided is vegetarian. Catering consists of 15 full meals and 2 small meals. If you need gluten free options please add Option 6 which charges an additional $15 to your cart. We will be contacting everyone via email post registration to confirm their dietary and accommodation needs.
- If you want to pay fully at the time of booking select option 1 or 2. Option 1 is for shared accommodation and shared washroom. Option 2 is for private accommodation and washroom. If you select Option 1 or 2 you are fully paid and no other payments are required (unless you are looking for gluten free catering).
- If you DO NOT want to pay fully at the time of booking select Option 3. Option 3 is for a $100 non-refundable deposit. This holds your spot until you are ready to pay the remaining amount due May 1st. To pay the remaining amount you can select either Option 4 or Option 5 depending on if you want shared or private accommodation. If you are confused by any of this feel free to contact us and we can walk you through it.
- If you are looking to bring an RV, Tent or other outdoor accommodation with you, please select Option 1 at checkout. Both shared washrooms and electrical will be provided for those bringing an RV, Tent or other outdoor accommodation.
As a business, we believe in providing you with the best experience possible, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have.